Anti-glare screens are installed on the roads and designed to prevent a driver against glare from headlights of an oncoming vehicle. The role of anti-glare screens cannot be overemphasized when the question is the safety and life sustaining of the driver.
The main reasons for using and installation of anti-glare screens on the roads are road sections with dangerous and sharp turns, accidents at dusk and at night, unfavorable terrain.
EUROFORMAT Company manufactures anti-glare screens according to European standards EN 12676-1, EN 12676-2.
The main structural element is a robust blown plate made of low pressure high molecular weight polymer which is painted with non-fading stain and resistant against UV radiation.
General view of structure
General scheme of structure:
- Plate height: 600 mm, 900 mm, 1200 mm.
- Plate width: 220 mm, 267 mm.
- Wear-resistant, resistant against corrosion and UV radiation, various chemical agents, various environmental influences.
- Product operation is acceptable at the temperatures between -40 and +60 degrees.
- Wind load on the system structure is 150 km/h.
- Anti-glare screens have no sharp corners on which the people can get hurt.
- Increased traffic safety thanks to protection against glare, which includes the case of overtaking;
- High safety in the event of collision with safety guard;
- The possibility of rescue operations anywhere, the possibility to pass through between barriers with a litter;
- Unlimited through view during the motion along the anti-glare screens;
- Various options of barrier height and its attachment;
- Simple and quick installation of construction.
Telefon: (044) 494-35-38;
Faks: (044) 495-23-36;
Kiev, Ukraine, 04073,
Kurenevskaya str., 21 “G”